Micro blogging?

Follow us on twitter
I haven't been posting to this blog as often as I would like lately. As a matter of fact I've taken pictures of some delicious food I've made but never gotten around to writing down the recipe!

I have to blame some of my absence here on micro blogging. What is micro blogging you ask? In short its Twitter.com (and similar tools). One reason that I think I've taken to this medium so well is that my brain seems to be wired for short, concise thoughts and descriptions. In school I was the one who wrote a 4 page essay when the assignment was for 5-10 pages. Typically most thoughts I write down fit neatly into the 140 characters allotted on Twitter, and I love the level of interaction you can have there.

I have several more posts and recipes planned for this blog, but in the meantime I'd like to invite you to connect with me on twitter: www.twitter.com/goodwithout
Share/Bookmark

No comments: