I've been tagged by Lea of leaisglutenfree.com.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is my random information:
1. My first memory of food is eating canned sardines with saltines and black olives in my grandma's kitchen, I was around 3 years old, talk about salty!
2. I've more or less had a job continually since I was 11 years old when I quit a baseball team to get a paper route, within days of turning 16 (legal working age in NY) I had a job washing dishes and doing prep work at a restaurant.
3. I like to play basketball, volleyball, and street hockey whenever I get the chance.
4. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was 34 years old. In that previous 34 years I drank more than enough beer and ate enough pizza to last a a lifetime!
5 I like gardening, but I only really love plants that I can eat (or cook with)!
6. I've never lived in a place where it was more than a short walk to either a convenient store or grocery store.
7.I didn't become a father until I was 34 years old and its the best thing that ever happened to me, (besides meeting my wife)! I am definitely still a kid at heart.
In return I'm tagging:
Steve from glutenfreesteve
Jill from heythattastesgood.com
Melanie & Liz from kill.the.gluten
Jeena from jeenaskitchen
Catherine from glutenguide
Ellen from iamglutenfree
Karina from glutenfreegoddess
Dianne from glutenfree-journey